• New Divorce Bill Strirs Controversy

    There, I Said It!--The Philippines and Vatican City are the only Catholic countries and in fact the only two countries which do not permit divorce. Image Source http://bonbonquest.blogspot.com

  • Fighting Nostalgia

    It’s been more than a week now since the last time I blogged. I was interrupted by some social events in the workplace and by some activities at home. I also noticed that I easily get tired lately that I felt the need breath out and rest so I was asleep most of the time. And during my spare time, I can’t help but to watch television these past few days, and it seems to be that it is becoming a part of my routine before I get to bed or after coming from work. That could be a sign of homesickness, a separation anxiety that anyone who’s away from home has to deal with.Image Source: http://thepleat.com/

  • World Blood Donor Day: Sharing Blood for a Cause

    What a great difference you can make if you can help other people to prolong their lives but what is even greater is if you can save their lives. Image Source: http://bloodsavelives.org

  • Overwhelming Response to BlogCritics

    From Technorati, only then I came across with Blogcritics which from my research, is an online magazine which offers writing reviews in all aspects covering all the contemporary culture and society with more than 3600 registered writers. Image Source: http://www.ryjennings.com

  • Friendster Demolition or Reinvention?

    The first time Friendster was introduced was the actual hallmark or the beginning of the interactive social media connection and "Friendster" being the pioneer was considered as the original and even the "father" of all social networks. Image Source: http://atothepandm.files.wordpress.com

  • Technorati: verifying the Claim Token

    In order to optimize my blog, I need Technorati to have my blog become more visible in search engine. Unlike here in Blogger.com, in Wordpress.com, blogs can be automatically visible from search engines by adjusting the setting without making too much effort to increase traffic, but since I migrated here, I had to register and claim authorization on my blog. Image Source: http://laughingsquid.com

  • Care for the Elderly

    Being "family oriented" is one of the great qualities that is innate among the Filipinos and this is the chain that exceptionally binds them.Image Source: http://www.elderlycare.net

  • Outlook: The Easy Way Out

    We are exposed in a battle everyday and our emotional, physical and mental health are the weapons that we have in order to fight and defeat all these daily life stresses. Image Source: http://guardian.co.uk (Photograph: Alamy)

  • Do One Thing for Diversity and Inclusion

    No man is an island." No matter how far we are away from home, there will be people who will come along our way and once in awhile, there will be moments of indifference and living their culture, the way to diversity and inclusion will always be the next great challenge. Image Source: http://hamptonrdsvop.files.wordpress.com

  • World Press Freedom Day

    What could have been with a world without freedom to express? It could have been a diversity of prisoners in detentions with no chance to claim the rights to be heard. It could have been a place where there is no room to break the silence and the use of mouth to speak is not possible in which the chain and the mode of communication seems to be weak and built without advocacy. Image Source: http://teesdiary.files.wordpress.com

  • At the Cross

    John 3: 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Image Source: http://www.turnbacktogod.com

Walks of Life and Beyond

Walks of Life advocates freedom of the press and freedom of self-expression, promotes the art of sharing of thoughts and highlights the significance and the power of the use of words and languages presented with a tagline that is... "The way to a free cognition is thru BLOGGING that speaks for the mind."--Azeweht

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Soul Searching

Posted by Unknown On 6:13 AM 4 comments

Photo taken by "Archie" during the KKUHCF Anniversary Special in Al-khobar


"For whosoever would save his life shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose his life for my sake shall find it."
  Matthew 16: 25       


Photo taken by "Archie" during the KKUHCF Anniversary Special in Al-khobar




I felt somewhat wrecked and lost as I tried to seek for myself but I ended up being miserable like the prodigal son searching for the way going back home. I found myself in loneliness, instead, and my soul was full of emptiness. When I got my post away from home, I felt like it’s almost over and nothing good will ever happen. With a culture that was different wherein Christian Religion was not allowed to practice, I even wondered why God sent me to a distant place where I would be led far away or even separated from Him. But then again, I can’t question His will and what He really wants to happen. I just entrusted Him my life, instead.

I never hesitated as the road of opportunity abroad was becoming narrowed due to some changes in the Nursing trends, after such production of large amount of population of Nurses, some ended up not practicing their profession due to a limited post within the country, itself, so I had no choice but to take this chance thinking that this was the only way out for survival.

The thought of being lost in another country had changed when I found more reasons to enjoy my stay. I felt so much relieved after I encountered someone whom I believed God used as an instrument to help me find what I have been missing. The moment she invited me for a church when she was going for a service, I never hesitated to come even coming from  a night shift just to attend and feel once again the presence of God. I was already searching back then and was just waiting for the right time and right person to ask  for, where I can find what I have been looking for. From here, once again, I felt that I can’t be lost with God that no matter what happen and wherever I am, I would always end up going back in His arms again.


With Ate Wheng, the person God used for me to find the missing piece!


These are the people who made my life in Riyadh brighter than ever. 

These photos were taken during the Anniversary Special of King of Kings of the Utmost Heaven Christ Fellowship which was held in Baher, Al-khobar on December 3-4, 2009. This was our first day where I had so much fun bonding with my newly found Christian family taking pictures, participating in group games, eating Filipino foods, exchanging gifts while enjoying the beautiful and very relaxing venue of the resort.

Our first night in Al-khobar. Though it was cold cause it's winter, still everyone decided to stay outside to experience the fresh air along the seashore while drinking coffee and tea, and enjoying the sweetness of Krispy Kreme doughnuts as we watched REVELATION and some group presentations!


This is our second day in Al-khobar, enjoying the sunrise which remind us all that life is full of hope, and it symbolizes new life, new beginning and each new day is a blessing which we have to thankful about. =)

Just maximizing our time before leaving Baher Resort, enjoying the remaining moment that have and the chance to be together as one Christian family. ^_^






With all these experiences, it has made me realized that God really works even if we don't... that He always find ways for us to go back home especially at times when we are lost...and more often than not, He make things happen when we least expect it.


This experience reminds me of some Bible Verses:


From the American Standard Version:


"My Father, who hath given them unto me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand." 
John 10:29
"For whosoever would save his life shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose his life for my sake shall find it."
Matthew 16:25      


*Most of the photos uploaded from photobucket were taken by Archie using Canon SLR.



4 comments:

you are lucky to have this walk by your own ,being with lord is a feeling deliver a person perfect living ,with it one can never get lost ,best of luck for you walk dear

Thanks baili, I agree with yah!.. may God be with you, always! Godspeed! =)

After some soul searching, donuts always helps you to settle down.

Losty, thanks for dropping by!.. yeah I guess you're right! LOL! :D can't turn down the sweetness of krispy kreme, I have been tempted like always! hehe

Post a Comment

We can talk here! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...